Photographer. His photographs of Queensland, NSW and Victorian sea baths were exhibited in Canberra at the National Library of Australia in 2005. The National Library of Australia collection now includes Duckworth’s images of the following Australian ocean pools:
- Austinmer Baths, Austinmer, NSW (Austinmer, Wollongong, February, 2001)
- Avalon Rock Pool, Avalon Beach, NSW (Local swimmers, Avalon, Sydney northern beaches, January, 2003)
- Gerringong Boat Harbour Rock Pool, Gerringong, NSW (Geringong resident Lou Ollett after his morning swim, Geringong, New South Wales, December, 2001)
- North Narrabeen Rock Pool, Narrabeen, NSW (Narabeen, Sydney northern beaches)
- Ross Jones Memorial Pool, Coogee, NSW (Coogee Ross Jones Baths, Sydney, June, 2002)
- the Sir Francis Nicklin Testimonial Swimming Pool, Kings Beach, Caloundra, Queensland (Kings Beach, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, January, 2002)
- Woonona Baths, Woonona, NSW (Woonona, Wollongong, February, 2001).