All into Ocean Pools Inc is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we collect and/or ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, our Facebook page, our Flickr site or any of our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. All into Ocean Pools Inc has never sold personal data to any person or entity for advertising, or made money by showing other people’s ads and has no intention to ever do so.
This policy tells you what information we do collect from you, what we do with it, who can access it, and what you can do about it. By using our website and/or services, or interacting with us by correspondence or social media, you agree to the collection and use of your information in accordance with this policy.
- gives individuals more control over their personal data, and
- places certain obligations on businesses that process information of individuals.
What we collect
We only collect the information that we actually need. Some of that is information that you actively give us when you subscribe to our newsletter, join our association, submit an entry for any of our art or writing awards or ask for our assistance or support. If you engage with All into Ocean Pools Inc on social media (for instance, liking, commenting, mentioning, or following us), we’ll have access to your interactions and profile information. We’ll still have that information, even if you later remove it from the social media site.
We may collect the following information:
- name (if you provide it to us),
- contact email address (if you provide it to us),
- other information you provide to us on our contact forms, award entry forms or via comments or correspondence or social media, and
- other information relevant to our services such as aggregate anonymous usage statistics (i.e. total daily users of a website page).
All into Ocean Pools Inc is not responsible for the personal information you elect to disclose publicly. We urge you to be cautious in publicly disclosing personal information on our website, Facebook page or Flickr site as that information may be used to contact you with unsolicited messages. Your posts and certain profile information may remain even after you terminate your relationship with All into Ocean Pools Inc, but you can request the removal of your information from our our website, Facebook page or Flickr site.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping, such as a database of customers,
- improving our services,
- sending emails using the email address which you have explicitly provided,
- providing member and visitor support, and
- analysing usage of our Website and anonymous usage/traffic.
We may disclose the data to trusted service providers whom we rely on for hosting, marketing and analytics solutions. In all such cases, we will ensure the service provider agrees to keep the data confidential. This is quite standard with all companies, so there is no cause for concern. We use TidyHQ as our association’s administration system and Judgify as our awards management system. If you provide us with your email address, then we will hold your contact details with TidyHQ and/or Judgify or our email provider.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. For instance, we limit access to your personal information:
- on TidyHQ to our Committee members, and
- on Judgify to the Committee members on our award administration team and only provide our other Committee members, award judges and other interested parties with the names of entrants receiving prize-money, special commendations, commendation sor honourable mentions.
At present All into Ocean Pools Inc does not offer paid products and services. We do in future plan to use third-party services for payment processing, so that we can accept membership payments online.
Compliance with laws and law enforcement
All into Ocean Pools Inc cooperates with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you and your data to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in order to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of All into Ocean Pools Inc or a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
Our website runs on WordPress which stores and uses personal information left as comments. When a user leaves a comment on our website, their name, email address, and website information is stored in a browser cookie. This cookie allows WordPress to automatically fill in user’s information in the comment form on their next visit. The default WordPress comment form on our website now shows a comment privacy opt-in checkbox.
Links to other websites
The All into Ocean Pools Inc website, Flickr site and Facebook posts contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site controlled by All into Ocean Pools Inc, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website and cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may request details of the personal information, which we hold about you under the GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email: email@example.com
If you believe that any information All into Ocean Pools Inc is holding on you is incorrect or you would like your data to be deleted, please email us as soon as possible at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Your rights regarding information we hold about you
If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the following rights with respect to information that All into Ocean Pools Inc holds about you. All into Ocean Pools Inc also undertakes to provide the same rights to others outside the EEA.
- Right to access: You have the right to access (and obtain a copy of, if required) the categories of personal information that we hold about you, including the information’s source, purpose and period of processing, and the persons to whom the information is shared
- Right to rectification: You have the right to update the information we hold about you or to rectify any inaccuracies. Based on the purpose for which we use your information, you can instruct us to add supplemental information about you
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected.
- Right to restriction of processing: You may also have the right to request to restrict the use of your information in certain circumstances, such as when you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to transfer your information to a third party in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, in circumstances where the information is processed with your consent or by automated means.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the use of your information in certain circumstances.
- Right to complain: You have the right to complain to the appropriate supervisory authority if you have any grievance against the way we collect, use or share your information. This right may not be available to you if there is no supervisory authority dealing with data protection in your country.
Our mailing address
The postal address for All into Ocean Pools Inc is:
Suite 96 ground floor,
50 St Georges Terrace,
PERTH WA 6000