Today All into Ocean Pools Inc emailed the winners of our 2018 Sheridan Evans Award for artwork relating to ocean pools. The AU$800 prize-money was divided evenly between 4 prize-money winners – 3 from Australia and one from Portugal. Our judges awarded AU$200 to:
– the Newcastle Bogey Hole by Paul Hollins,
– Before the Sun by Brydie Piaf (an image of the Merewether Ocean Baths),
– High tide by Rosie Steggles (an image of Sydney’s North Curl Curl Rockpool), and
– Golden Edge by Carlos Resende (an image of the pool at Azenhas do Mar in Portugal).
Our judges awarded Honourable Mentions to:
– Sunrise Swimmer by Rosie Steggles (another image of Sydney’s North Curl Curl Pool), and
– Pool by Carlos Resende (another image of the pool at Azenhas do Mar in Portugal).
Our judges awarded Special Commendations to Rosie Steggles and Graham Gall, who each submitted 5 fine images of ocean pools.
All into Ocean Pools Inc congratulates all our award winners and thanks all of the award entrants and our judges (Julianne Collingridge and Barbara Smith) for their participation in the 2018 Sheridan Evans Award for artwork relating to ocean pools.